Thursday, August 04, 2005
Tiring,tiring day. Wore heels to school today. LOL. Wearing that made me so tired. Today was alright i guess. I just can't wait for the upcoming holidays. ((:It's week 13 now. 3 more weeks before semester one of Year 2 ends. Ok, Faiz picked up Liana from Redhill and we all headed to Faiz's mum stall to eat breakfast. Soon, it was raining heavily! Oh no! THE HORROR! )): Guess what? All of us were drenched! My long-sleeved shirt became translucent. >,<" My hair was wet throughout! )): Class was plain madness. haha! Laughs,teasings and other funny stuffs. What else is new? Ok, i thought this talk started at 12:30pm but it started at 12pm! The email states 12:30pm! It wasn't my fault. Before going for that talk, i was slacking with Rizal and Faiz in Faiz's car.Ok, went to the library for the talk and i saw Hozzie and Dhurga! ((: Suddenly, Jon was behind me. LOL. I didn't notice him anywhere near. All four of us went in and decided to ask around about the electives we were suppose to take.A cute faci with a slight slang in his tone entertained my questions. LOL. He thought my name catrina and said my name's like a lead singer's name in a rock band! I talked about scroll bars and he thought i was talking about school bus. At that moment of time, all 3 of my friends burst out laughing. Especially Jon! He's the worse of them all! ARGHHHSSS. I'm still deciding on which elective i'm taking.RJ's extended till Saturday morning! WOWS! ((: Still, i'm doing it today. We finished real early for Analouge class! Wows! First time! Had to go to the carpark for the hand signals thingy. So tired! oh yes, met up with Hozzie,Dhurga and Zul after school.I got The Beatles's Strawberry's Fields Forever song! YAYS. Thanks to Jon. ((:Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...