Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Mustering faux smiles. I'm hiding it all. Some people notice it though. I don't know. It's just so hard to muster a smile and mean it nowadays. My eyes glistened with tears but that's a sight i shall never reveal to anyone. To have one, it's something real hard as we all know it will eventually sizzle out. It always does. That's exactly why i don't bother about it anymore. Eversince i stepped into year 2, it's been harsh. Harsh all the way. It's indescribable. I kept pondering. When was the last time i was really happy? I don't know why i wrote this but i just have to get this feeling off my chest. It's very much hurting me inside. Suddenly, i just wanted to be alone. I don't know who i'm to turn to. Reality is harsh. I need unadulterated happiness. When can i ever feel that way again? Ok, i shall continue later. I have to get ready for my interclass captain ball and soccer competition laterwards. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...