A killer test. >,<" BOOOOOOS! Here i am at the school library tuning to Zul's singing. Yes, he sings real good. On the other side's Hozzie. A long while since i chilled out with them after school.
Analougue was lab the whole day. I was instructed to do the power amplifier with Yew Jinn. We finished real fast. i was suppose to skip school buti didn't as i've always been a nice girl. Even Darion said i was a nice girl! WOOOOOS~
I SAW HIMMMMMMM! It feels so surreal but oh so true. ((: I can hardly contain my excitement when i saw HIM. ((: I feel esctatic! Shall not reveal much though.
During the lab sessions, i had loads of fun. I was talking to Darion about jobs, the RP principal and more. Phloy made a bun on my hair with a wire and a transistor while Jon and Jasbir was wearing the transistors on their ears. LOL.
I was a little bored too. I just hate it when boredom consumes me. )): Here's Zul melting out my baby's favourite song. Ok, i think i'm going to stay with one from now onwards. ((:
My stuffs for today's all done. haha. i got pictures of the circuits and more.Enjoy.