Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Oh wells, learnt one sad news in the morning today. My great grandma passed on. )): Was reluctant to turn up for school today but due to the test i'm having, i went. I was simply moodless but my dear friends cheered me up. ((: thanks guys! ((:I stayed on for classes after my test ended. PCB was alright. We had to do our work on the breadboard instead of doing in on PCB as the school people didn't do a good job on drilling and thus most of our points were short-circuited. >,<"I went off for a ride with Faiz and Rizal after second meeting. We went to Faiz's mum's stall located near school. Ate there. The food's good! Faiz is always so scared each time we venture far from school. He was nervous when he had to do parallel parking!In the morning, i had breakfast with class. Ok, after school, went off to the school's library to meet Yati up while awaiting Liana as she had a meeting to attend to.Was doing my RJ while waiting for her. Talked to Yati. Ok, i admit. We did had fun after school. We chilled at Wheelock's Starbucks. Before that we were buying pastries at a nearby shop. We were practically taking photos everytime!Oh yes, before that Yati and Liana were eating at the top floor of Far East. hehe. I met Hozzie and Zul at the library too! Got myself this chocolate muffin as it enticed me once i set my eyes upon it. LOL. We chilled, we talked,we laughed and took photos. There's so many photos! I shall upload the photos once i have it. hehe! Thanks guys for that enjoyable evening. ((:Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...