I refuse to give up. There were certain times i almost gave in but still i didn't. Tomorrow would be the last week of school. Changing of classes. I'll miss some of my classmates. )):
Ok, let's wind back to Friday. It was such a boring day in class. TGIF. (thank god it's Friday) Class was supposedly boring me to bits! I managed to do my layout though. ((: Nothing much was going on till the end of school.
We finished school darn early! WOOOOOOOOOS~ At around 2:54pm? That's the earliest! I had plans with Jane after school. We went out to Suntec and chilled while doing our RJ. Went to Mustafa Centre till the wee hours of morning with my family too.
let's talk about yesterday. Was suppose to support my brother at Silat but ended up going to my cousin's house. Was having loads of fun there too. ((: Congrats Didi. You won. Oh yes, i've taken out my ankle guard. I think my ankle's better now. YAYS.
Sunday, oh well, i chilled at White Sands. haha. ((: Went to the library and i saw a book. Curious, i took it and read it. It was so good! Sadly, i had to go off to see my brother in his silat fight. He won again. haha. ((:
In two weeks time, his Final match. After that, we went over to Changi Hospital to check up on his friend who dislocated his knee cap. >,<"