Thursday, August 25, 2005
Ok, updates about yesterday. We lost both games. )): Dissapointed and sad. However, we still did bond as a class. We also manage to show off the skills we have as in class, we would not have the chance to find out about how all of us would fare in sports.Unfortunately, i SPRAINED MY ANKLE! O U C H ! I reached home at 11:45pm. We were called the GOTHIC CLAN. haha! For captain ball, Liana and me tackled this guy real bad! I think we all did our best. ((: The people who were sporting enough to go for the interclass competition were Rizal,Faiz,Toby,Jasbir,Roy,Phloy,Liana and me. Eventhough my leg hurt, i still went to school as i had a test. Sadly, i was stuck in a JAMMMM! I was limping my way to class. >,<" My leg really hurt bad. After the test, i went to the library to do the DOPE proposal. Bought a brownie too. Saw Hozzie and friends. I skipped school and went home soon after. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...