Thursday, July 07, 2005
Analouge! >,<" One of the toughest modules of all engineering modules! Oh well, there was only 3 people in my team today. Melvin, Ben and me. I prefer DC Analysis to AC Analysis! LOL. My head's all jumbled with plenty of formulas. Circuits. So many people didn't turned up for class today. Oh yes, First meeting was held in the lab and my team finished the lab work fastest as we had brilliant Melvin in our team. Jon highlighted his hair BLUE. haha! Nice. ((: He was the earliest of the lot. I was second who came to the lab.Was so thirsty. Asked Phloy to get me a bottle of drink. ((: Thanks Phloy. hehe. Ate with my class and proceeded on to class to get ready for second meeting. Today's work was tough. I guess i need some time to get used to AC Analysis. ((: Shall presevere. Quiz was alright. ((: Oh yes, Nisa yelled at Ben in class! WOAHS!There was much HOO-HAAS in the class after that. Went off to Orchard with Hozzie and we ate OCK while walking around Paragon. Tomorrow's Digital! i like!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...