Saturday, July 09, 2005
Every Saturday, my dad's car would drive past his flat. I miss him. My very good friend....Ok, off to better things. I think my infatuation with CS is lessened tremendously. LOL. Short interest span? Qai went for tuition class as per normal. Ate out with my parents. After that, we picked Qai up.We're off to something i love to do. SHOPPPP. We went to Robinsons and shopped. I didn't expect to buy anything but i did. LOL.A long dress,one green cardigan and shoes. LOL. So in love with the colour GREEN. Yums. XD We shopped for some time and went off to Geylang where we bought some food home. Looked around and saw this really nice brooch. Ok, i'm going to use it on my tops! I thought i wasn't going for Silat. However, i did. ((: Tough training. I'm drenched in my own sweat. >,<" hehe... and since Qai and me just took up Silat, it was nice to be promoted. We're training with higher rank people! ((: Our kicks rock! Qai's kicks was better than mine of cause! hehe. ((:Drank Minute Maid's Limeade and Lemonade! Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...