Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Engineering. >,< Life. ARGHS. Ok, i'm in school now. Just finished uploading my slides to the team folder. ((: Am feeling dead bored right now. Saw this cute guy i've have been seeing these past few days. He alighted at Novena. )): Ok, was darn happy to be in the same cabin and all. ((: YAYS. Oh yes, it was raining heavily and i wasn't late for UT! Ate Chocolate prata for breakfast and guess what? We ordered pizza to class!5 dollars for a slice of pizza. That's real exorbitant.SIGHS. I took some pictures with Phloy and Liana. I saw Hozzie and some of my friends. ((: Of all the examples the faci had to give us, it would have to be about apple. haha! Jon laughed as i call him apple as he's selling apple products. Creating the gerber files wasn't that hard anyways. Mr Motivator. Took the same bus at him when i was going off to Far East Plaza to meet up with Sher. ((: I miss Sher! We were basically going around Far East for the best and value for money bag! hehe. Saw so many nice bags! I'm aiming for new things! Cap,more tops, earrings and shoes! I just have to get a cap for myself. I don't know why but i want to have one of my own. Soon, met Jannah at Lucky. She wanted to have dinner. accompanied her and Sher and we all had to went off home.SMS Qihao throughout the journey home. I just miss my secondary school life! BOOS!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...