Saturday, July 30, 2005
Ok, today was such a tiring day. I was involved in the National Day Preview at Marina South. ((:Went off with Didi and Arif. Met Liana at Orchard Control station and headed to school. Got my red t-shirt and orange visor. Not bad. ((:Went to Mobil to get a bottled drink and Chicken pie from Polar.Hanged out in the school library. I don't like the Acer laptop in the library. TOUCH PAD SUCKS. Got to know more about Aien. She's alright. Oh yes, my brother 2nd month anniversary with her. We hand-signalled the Pledge and Uniquely You song. We did the Kallang Wave too. We were supplied bottled plain water, hot dog buns and whipped potatoes.Stayed there till late. I was on the phone with Hozar from the bus journey of school to Marina South. We had to go home ourselves and there was no transport provided. >,<"We took a 30 minutes walk to Marina Bay and got off at Marsiling to my aunt's house. ((: Ate some food and sat around till we had to go off home.Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...