Digital class. It remains as one of the boring classes with a faci who's voice reign. A faci to rule them all. LOL.
No lab work but i guess i did understand some fundamentals of today as today's topic was built on the previous understandings of the Digital electronics.
Oh yes, Toby ran away as we asked him to ask a girl for her number as he likes her. >,<"
I don't know on why i'm still bent on anger. )): It just can't leave me. BOOS.
Took some photos with my class today. I can't believe it's the 12th week! Time passes so fast! I think we may be changing classes next term.
Anyways, today was alright. I met up with Qamsia and Baz after school ended. I rushed off to Orchard and met them at Yio Chu Kang's last cabin.
We settled down at Northpoint's McD and started transferring and taking photos! ((: It's been a long time since i last saw them. Miss Ketam and Miss Soup! haha! ((:
My mood tremendously improved with them around as i was becoming WACKY with them. However, soon it came again. SIGHS.
Baz wore ORANGE! hehe. It's my first time seeing her wearing orange. ((: hehe. Ok, i love my bunch of secondary school besties! ((:
Oh yes, we visited the *night market* too. Ok, bought food for ourselves. How sad! Our favourite Octopus Balls weren't there! )): LOL.