Sunday, July 10, 2005
Ok. One setback. i tried again. I feel like jumping for joy now! It's official. I'm happy. Happy in a million years. ((: That was definitely the correct timing. Ok, i guess you're confused. As long as i know what's happening, it's alright. Went to Causeway Point today. Mum went to Nokia Service centre to reset her handphone. We went around Metro. Is it just me or the Great Singapore Sale hasn't ended yet? I though it ended eons ago. Ok, whatever. Everyone love SALES. ((:I can't believe i'm having UT tomorrow and on Tuesday. >,<" I studied in the morning. I'm going to study again to better my understanding in the topics. Ate at Vista Point.Went off for Silat training. I think it's time to get back to Taekwondo classes. Oh yes, i promised Jane that Wednesdays would be gym day. So, i had better lose weight. ((:Next Saturday would be TKD class first and than, followed by Silat class. WAH! Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...