Monday, July 11, 2005
Ok, first up the PCB UT sucks. WHY you may ask? It's because no one managed to finish the wire-wrapping circuit! Arghs! My tool had toi die on me and i had to change it twice. What more, my resistors kept breaking. What luck! )):During the UT, Yew Jinn, Ah Chuan and Sherman can still spout Russell Peters joke! I laughed at it while wire-wrapping. Who can finish wire-wrapping a circuit in 30 minutes? >,<OK, circuit analysis. We just had to do 3 questions. I did one question. Before i embarked on the question, i had time to finally walk around the school! ((: I only had time to that when i was in year 1! LOL. Walked around the tower block with Yati. ((: There were so many familiar faces. Saw Jane,Ben,Colin,Jannah,Hajar,Nadhirah,Zaki,Eugene,Arif,Cedric and so many more! Wows. I miss the orange chairs and the great ambience of the tower block! Strathmore Block? The aura of deadness lingers around there. So dead. )): I want lively atmosphere again! )): Oh yes, Faiz has just got his license on Friday and he didn't tell us he came to school by car! LOL. Me and Rizal found out soon enough. We both jokingly asked him to bring us around the area. He actually did! LOL. He drived us around. It resulted in us being late for class. 25 minutes late? LOL. I studied with Hozzie after school with the accompaniment of Zul. haha! Went off with them too. ((: Met mum at Northpoint to get Qai running and school shoes. Ate at KFC and off to home sweet home! TIme to study for Digital UT again. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...