Monday, July 25, 2005
Alrights. Today's circuit analysis was seriously TOUGH! Major headache. )):Liana,Shijin,Faiz and me went to Tanglin Mall's McDonalds for breakfast.Hotcakes!YUMS! It has been eons since i last ate McDonalds's breakfast. Since we ate there, we were 30 minutes late for 2nd meeting. >,<Skipped lunch due to the great breakfast i had in the morning. I was in a turmoil. My head really hurts! I hope i'm going to do well for tomorrow's Circuit Analysis UT. ((:It just had to rain when class was ending. Oh yes, was watching Seed of Chucky with Jonathan. Watched from Faiz's laptop. The show was alright. Went off with Faiz to the bus stop. Darn my blue slippers. It was so slippery. Had to grab Faiz's bag for better balance. >,<>
Went off with Cedric to the train. Had fun talking to him on the train too. ((:
I can't wait for Incredibles Tales!
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...