Ok, today's analouge class was the best ever! LOL. I actually wore the same coloured shirt as my faci. >,<>
Ok, today's first and second meeting was combined. ((: which meant we had more time to ourselves! ((: Proceeded to the canteen to eat our lunch and most of us went to the library. ((: Ok, it was fun!
Liana and me went to a talk. CE points! I finished the RJ question and i just have to send it to One Stop Centre tomorrow. Liana and me borrowed a camera again! weeees~
We took class photos! We're going to resume taking photos tomorrow! shall upload once i get my hands on it. I even took a picture with my faci and we joked around.
Went for the Pill crusher competition meeting. Just a short briefing. Went off to library to slack with Zul and Hozzie. Dhurga soon joined us after her meeting.
I'm unhappy since yesterday. I don't know what's going to perk me up. )):