Thursday, June 09, 2005
There's this particular happy feeling each time i'm to touch and play that magical instrument. The trombone. Never had i thought that it would have a great impact on me. I was dead wrong. I miss it so much once i was no longer in YSSB. I kept coming back to my secondary school band.Each time i were to visit, i would be seriously elated as i would not only be seeing my friends, but, i'll be setting my eyes on the trombone. I think i may be obsessed with the trombone. Don't worry, i'm not a lunatic. I'm pouring out my feelings. When i feel vexed,mad or infuriated, the trombone would somehow help me to relax.When you're in a vibrant mood, the trombone is also with you. Sometimes, when you feel so infuriated, you could just blast it all out while you can play fast running notes. ((: Am so happy i picked up this skill in secondary school. Till now, it's still engraved in my head. ((: Need to constantly better myself and i think i may have found something i really love doing. Playing the trombone. Went for band practises and i think it was great. Had lunch with my fellow band mates and left for home after lunch.I had to accompany my family to the library. Sighs. Had dinner after that. Home sweet home follows.Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...