Saturday, June 18, 2005
Stayed home. At least i get some stuffs settled such as my PP proposal. One down. ((: YAYS! Guess i have to revise for my upcoming UTs more often from now on. I must muster all my courage to do better in programming although it is not important right now.I just want to brush up on it. hehe... Who knows i might need it in time to come? Expect the unexpected they say. First i must return 3 library books. haha... ONE WEEK LEFT TO THE END OF HOLIDAYS! Darn it! I was just enjoying my time! I hope when school reopens, it would be so much better. Oh yes, Sherilyn is really leaving RP for La Salle. I wish her all the best to my first RP friend. YY would also be leaving RP. SIGHS. Saddddddddd. Lucky for me they both stay near Yishun! ((: We shall meet up dearies! I tried Minute Maid's Lemonade today. I think i like the Limeade more. hehe... I don't know what to do after blogging. I think i shall dab in Photoshop followed by a revision. If time permits, i shall indulge in CS too!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...