Wednesday, June 29, 2005
I am filled with much fatigue. Guess what? I'm finally in SILAT! I have to admit. I think the Silat's training is tougher compared to TKD? haha!My legs hurt! Hmms... I didn't really interact much with the people there. I'm shy i guess... hehe! Oh well, but not for long! ((: No chinese guys to look at. )): haha! That's not important anyways. Oh yes, i think my Silat uniform i bought at Jurong Point is just a tad too big. I'm going to have it changed soon.Went to Jurong Point with Qai and mum in the afternoon via MRT. Hmms.. Long journey and i just feel so sleepy. Just eluded by sleep i guess.. We window-shopped after getting Qai and my Silat uniform. Bought some stuffs and we ate at the Banquet. Went home shortly. ((:Oh yes, i saw LOBANG near YSS and his group of friends. LOL.Ok, i'm just plain tired now. I HAVE A UNDERSTANDING TEST TOMORROW!!! OH MY GOD! LOL. Shall survive. I have to study now. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...