Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Like i told Jane. I'll keep changing the pictures of my blogskin. hehe.. See? I have my PDP and FOC people's face right now. YAYS. Finally had time todo that, read my ever-flooded emails both from school and Hotmail. Did up a new Friendster profile too. ((:Watched a movie i have in my lappy. Shall we Dance. It's has been in my lappy for weeks yet today's the first time i got to see it. Stayed at home. Helped mummy as she had backaches. Hmms.. 2 days to go before the great holidays. Weehoos! Watched TV, played CS. Oh yes, i'm invited to Zorpia but i haven't sign up for it. Too many people invited me. LOL. Thanks guys! haha.. time to buck up for many things. I want to do better in lots of things. Arghs. What a hard life in the Engineering sector! BOOS! I'm to push myself to better myself from now on. No pain, no gain. Off to greater heights! ((: Stay optimistic. Stay happy. Being me. ((:Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...