Thursday, June 23, 2005



Woahs! It seriously has been a long,long day today! GOSH! Met up with Daiyana and Shun Hao to catch up with ourselves. We went to the Esplanade to just enjoy the view and talk. So windy! The wind just felt so right onmy skin. ((: Away from the hot,hot sun forawhile when the wind took over. Shun Hao brought us up to the higher floor to get a greater view. ((: I agree, it's nice and windy! We were looking for a 7-Eleven which was miraculously gone. I guess it must have been gone for a long time. We were climbing stairs everywhere!Was so tiring! In search of 7-Eleven was so hard. I went to some places near the Esplanade that i never went before. haha.. It's been 6 months since i've seen Shun Hao. 6 MONTHS!!! We must go out often! He's so cute now! ((: I bet many girls were looking at him!Oh yes, passed Daiyana her present. It was such a great day! Since there weren't any 7-Eleven, we settled for Mr Bean's Blended Soya Milk with pearls and a pineapple biscuit. Nice. Thirst was quenched. ((: Biscuit was crunchy. We sat near the Caltex House to eat and drink. We proceeded to Cineleisure to take neoprints! ((: It turned out nice with one picture had me wearing Shun Hao's cap. First time i posed with a cap! LOL. Shall upload the pictures once i have them scanned. After taking the neoprints, we proceeded to Yishun for our band's concert. Since we were still thirsty, we went to 7-Elevento get a drink. Saw Shu Mei,Zheng Yu,Nomar,Amshar,Azhar,Hui Hua,Hua Loon ,Melvin and many others. I saw Humaira too! ((: I just saw too many people today. LOL.There's a reception after the band concert. We helped ourselves to the food and we mingled around with Sir and the band members. ((: A great Reunion! Oh well, it's Sir's last day. So sad. )): Am going to miss him so much! BOOHOOS! Suppose to head out to KFC with some of the band members but alas!, KFC was closed. They went of to McD while i went home.Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...