Thursday, June 30, 2005
Hmms... Analouge Electronics. Which Engineering student would love this module? i think very FEW. One of the toughest module! LOL. Analouge UT for today was alright though. Sigh. If they managed to extend the test i would be so much happier. There's lab work today. I dread going to the lab. I don't really fancy lab work. LOL. Hmms... since we took such a long time for the lab work, our 3rd meeting was delayed till 3pm! Oh yes, me and some of my classmates bought McDonalds for lunch. I FEEL CHEATED! They charged us $1.70 for a CAN OF COKE? >,<" Oh well, at least our class bonded. ((: Class was fun though despite all the stress of AC Biasing circuits. haha! Quiz was alright for the DC Biasing. I guess many were still blurred with AC Biasing! Was tempted to play CS during class. As a responsible student, i didn't. Kudos to me! hehe!Class ended really late today. Oh wells,since when did class end late for Analouge Electronics? LOL. It's already Thursday. Seriously fast! Weekends are going to hit us! ((: Went home with Hozzie. ((: We walked around the pathway park. It's nice. ((: Talked and we bought some stuffs from 7-Eleven. To my utter surprise, Dad picked me up. ((:Hozzie went off soon after dad picked me. ((: OH YES, I'VE GOT MR MOTIVATOR!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...