Monday, May 16, 2005
Hmms. BROKE MY OWN RECORD. Hear this! I reached school at 9am! The latest! Woahs. hehe... There's a first for everything. LOL. It was raining cats and dogs. Moreover,i was caught up in a jam. DARNS. JUST MY LUCK. haha... The faci came in at 8:45am. He was alright with me coming late as i had a logical reasoning. LOL. I am going to relax and smile the whole day. I did just that. My day turned out pretty good. ((: Although it was that blasted faci's module. I'm happy. ((: HAHA. Jon didn't get to BUDDHA PALM me. LOL. I was ALERT. ((: Today's class was alright. Roy didn't come. We combined team with Giselle and Faiz. It was great. Our circuit was the only one that worked! Everyone chipped in to do their part. Weehoos! XD I'm one of the few in my team to finish my part of circuit. YAYS. During my break, i went to Hozzie's class and talked to her. ((: We went to Mobil and bought a little something while chat among ourselves. hehe... Oh yes, i saw Ben Chua! Yays! It's been such a long time since i last saw him. I miss you BEN!! I asked him if he missed me and he said he missed me a lot. ((: Gosh. Ben, we'll have lunch soon. ((: I miss my PDP mates.JANEY CHEER UP OK? DON'T BE TOO SAD. I think my class has been cursed with a falling spell. WHY? People have been falling down from chair and trip over wires. GOSH, REMINDS ME OF PAK HIAN DURING ENGINEERING SCIENCE 2 LAST SEMESTER! LOL! Sun fell. Faiz fell. Today, Ah Chuan fell twice in the PCB lab. The chairs just SUCK. As i wonder who was going to be next... it just had to be ME! Hurt my arm but nothing serious though. WOAHS. I FEEL GOOD. OH I FEEL SO GOOD. OH I FEEL SO GOOD, I FEEL SO GOOD, ARRHH ARHHH ARHHH ARHHH. HEHE. ((: POPEYE ROCKS. After school, met up with Hozzie. Was suppose to study but i guess we ran out of time. LOL. Saw Prashanth as he show his FINGER LAWS. haha... Joked around with him and Hozzie till we saw Peilee. We all walked to the library.On the way there, i found out Amanda lost her wallet! Gosh! poor thing! It's like twice in a month. Hope she finds it soon. Saw Peilee's guy. He has a bike! hehe.. Happy Peilee. Bid her goodbyes and we waited for the bus to Orchard.Decided to go to Lido. We boarded bus 132 and saw Jon on the way there. He kept reminding me about his BUDDHA PALM. haha... After i ate and joked around with Hozzie, had to meet my parents at Woodlands Library. Thanks mum for the earrings and the bracelet. ((: love it. Did my RJ and evaluations at McD. As soon as i sign in my MSN, Jon talked to me. He reminded me of his BUDDHA PALM yet again. I hope he cheers up. He's stress. Relax boy!HAPPY BIRTHDAY QAMSIA DEAREST! SHE'S 18! WEEHOOS! XD. Hope to see her and Bazzy soon. ((: All in all, a happy day! Oh yes, i learned a new word today. It's REVERT. ((:Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...