Monday, May 09, 2005
And when i thought the day wasn't going to be alright... i was wrong... hehe... WHY? I enjoyed PCB's lesson today! WEEHOOS! XD It's not soldering today. It's wire wrapping. Although it may be tedious and we need much patience, i actually enjoyed today's class. yays! ((: I couls do these by myself on the donut bread board. We normally use strip board but not for today. hehe... but the quiz was real hard! Wahs! Today Yew Jinn or AH BANG wore glasses to school. Looks like professor. haha... Hmms.. Sherman shouted yet again with his eyes widening. HE was COCOKED. haha.. I guess Yew Jin taught Ah Chuan and Sherman that word. It means poke. haha... LOL. Drank in the morning while seeing my classmates eating. Wasn't hungry. Almost everyone was there. ((: Jon,Yew Jinn and Rizal kept teasing HIDDEN TALENT. haha... LOL. Ate with Roy,Melvin,Phloy and Jon during lunch break. Gosh. How come our class's not so TOGETHER? Not sure... LOL.. i saw Hozzie too! ((: We were talking about NS and Jon's 24hrs of riding his bike. School food just suck. EEKS. Saw Salbiah and Alfreda today. ((: School was alright. After school, met up with Baz and Qamsia! YAYS. WE TOOK PICS! Too lazy to upload. I'll upload once i'm not that lazy. haha.. =X Met them up at Northpoint and saw Idly there too.UTS ARE POSTPONED! YAYS! That's one of the best news i ever heard! XD hmms.. oh well, that sums up my day.Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...