Thursday, May 19, 2005
Weehoos! Opening of Star Wars! However, i didn't watch it today as dad going to bring us. Our family's one big STAR WARS fan! ((: Currently, i've found a great motivation song. Hollaback girl by Gwen Stefani. Especially if you're a girl, you would definitely love the song. ((: School ended darn early today! We started presenting at around 1pm i think. We ended at 2+pm being my team's fastest presentation. We're the last team for the day.The faci actually loves our team. That was what i found out today. Gosh! Today, during 6th presentation, i was practically blabbering in class! i was going like.. "yaya okok i've got it". SHUCKS. That wasn't meant for the faci. Sun IMed me during class and he asked me if i received his message and i guess my mutterings was a tad too loud. Everyone turned to face me. PURE EMBARRASMENT! )): I hope the faci is not going to downgrade me. It wasn't intentionally. I guess i was simply pissed off as i found it irritating that our school server sucks. Internet connection was so slow. We had trouble signing in MSN and found it hard to do our research.Luclkily for today, we don't need any research work. We just had to come up with thetruth table and the altera diagram. Want to thank Roy and Melvin for helping me scan my pictures. ((: YAYS! Oh yes, ate with Hozzie. ((: I'll upload the pictures i took with her as soon as i find time.Mr Jonathan was struggling to fight with me! Playfully fight. He hasn't do his BUDDHA PALM yet. hehe... PHEWS. I hope he forgets about it. ((: Went home early today. I think i caught a bout of FLU. BLEAHS. )): Having a really sore throat. Kinda saddening. )):Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...