Wednesday, May 18, 2005
No school. FREE DAY. It was well-spent though. ((: Went to Buona Vista to collect cert with Hozzie. Proceeded to school for some studying. See, we're studious. haha! LOL. ((: Once we reached school, we headed to the canteen as we were both starving. I was more thirsty than hungry. Hozzie bought some food while i settled for a slice of watermelon and a QOO drink. Naj and Liz was in the canteen too. We joined them. Talked a while and they left for the library. Went to the bookshop to get something and went to the library to study for an upcoming UT. Circuit Analysis. Gosh! So hard! )): I don't know if i can do it! SIGHS. I don't care! I'm going to do it and do it well i will!!! hehe... much motivation's retained in me.Joined Naj and Liz. We were practically joking around while studying. It was hard to find a book about S Domain and all. YAYS. Saw Shanth in library. His friend helped us get a useful book. We took some pictures in Shanth's handphone. ((: Hope he remembers to send us. Hozzie and me went window shooping in town. It's been a while since i window shopped. ((: A SIGH OF RELIEF. No circuits involved when shopping. LOL! Hozzie bought a top from Giordano and we looked around many shops. Darns. I'm aiming new stuffs. hehe... The best part of the day? We went off to Causeway Point after much of window shopping in town. We were running out of time and i had to meet my family at Woodlands Library. We looked around and took pictures at the nearest neoprint shop. It turned out alright! ((: Yays! Will upload many pictures soon once i've the mood. LOL. Met her friend there too. Bid goodbyes and wentoff to meet my family. I used my lappy while i was there. Learned a new function in Photoshop! YAYS. I got better grades too. ((: WEEHOOS. HAPPY DAY. TOMORROW'S THE OPENING OF STAR WARS!! REVENGE OF THE SITH!!! Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...