Friday, May 06, 2005
Circuit analysis is really one of the toughest module. I don't understand much today. I think almost the whole class didn't understand. My head can't take too many formulas at one go. Gosh. I need to brush up! One mention of filter can easily scare me. LOL. Hard at work in class. Tried my best but to no avail. I have to revise with my own pace. hehe.. Presentation was alright and i kept laughing as Mango was so funny! haha... Installed Matlab in class using CDs. Jon helped me as i was lost. Like i said before, my class people are a helpful bunch. ((: Jon was so BAD. HE actually put a definition in wikipedia about me. He showed me. I was feeling ARGHHHS. Jon tried his best to tell me he didn't do it but all evidence was on him as 2 minutes before, he asked me how to spell my full name and in 2 mins, he told me to search for my name in wikipedia and i saw the definiton! LOL. So obvious. His computer screen too. He was on the editing page of wikipedia. So, the culprit was him! haha... he was strangled on the back by me after that. Class was darn fun! ((: I was playfully slapped on my face by Jon! How come i'm always the one being bullied? No fair! )): I was pinched on my hands too... My class is full of jokers. Love it but we're the serious bunch when we study. ((: Wahs. The formulas we learned today are so COMPLEXED. )): I stayed in class till late as Faiz borrowed my mouse to play CS. I was awaiting the BBQ. I was reluctant to go for it actually but since i was allowed to, i went ahead. Was talking to Qamsia via MSN too. ((: Faiz told me of a scary story that happened to him and Rizal at the SM block. Oh no! That's our block! Gave him the creeps. Gosh. Hajar and Nad came over to my class and we proceeded to the BBQ pit at Belvedere block. It hasn't started. Nad had to go for bowling at Kim Seng Plaza and so we bid her goodbyes and saw Arif, Jasper and Cedric at the BBall court. Chong mIng was playing. Hajar and me were talking while looking at the basketballers. I missed a the goal! I feel so guilty as i made a girl's hand injured. >,< After a while, Hajar and me proceeded to the BBQ pit. There were already people and Yati shouted my name. So glad to see her. ((: Seriously, the BBQ was darn fun! Enjoyed myself! Communicated with almost everyone there. More poeple were pouring in as the day gets later. hehe... Kenny+Eugene+Zaki= THREESOME. wahaha... =X Jokes were cracked everywhere. Teasings were common too... haha.. absolute fun! Poor Sarah Ann i made her laugh till she had hiccups. LOL. TWICE! I really like the panda shaking in MSN. ((: Yati, Hozzie, Sarah Ann and Shuling would understand this. Hajar went off first. I stayed on close to 9pm. Hozzie shouted in the Ladies when Yati closed the lights. It was so darn funny! haha.. She thought it was a black out. haha... she went out of the cubicle hurriedly while slamming the door. Amir was like teasing me again. )): haha... The FOP counsellors are a crazy bunch of people. ((: Stanley asked me to help him with a girl we helped facilitate during the FOP. I would try. haha... THE VERDICT? I HAD A GREAT DAY! WEEHOOS XD!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...