Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Hmms. It's a wednesday which signify a HOLIDAY. It's not self-proclaimed though. ((: Year 2 and 3 people just have breaks.We are really in need of this. ((: I forgot to add something yesterday. I saw Mr Wong, my SIR for YSSB, my secondary school band. My conductor's leaving. BOOHOOS! I'm going to miss him. SIGHS. He was telling me of an upcoming concert. I am so going to play my trombone again! ((: He knows i love playing my trombone. It's such a waste i didn't continue my playing in RP. It's hard as i have to juggle studies and trombone playing. )): A constrain? TIME. Oh wells, i'm looking forward to having trombone practises to better myself before the concert on the last week of JUNE. How's my blogskin? What do you think? It's much more personalised now compared to the previous skins i had. I am certainly happy with the end effects. ((: Somehow, the blogskin i downloaded was a lot different from this. SEEING IS BELIEVING. hehe.. I changed the colours, the pictures, changed the headings, add more pictures. And the end results are simply satisfying. I was actually looking for a green blogskin but to no avail. I guess there's not much green fanatics anyways. When there's a will, there's a way. I changed the colours in my blog and i think it reflects my vibrant personality. haha... ((: It also just shows that i'm a narcissit as i have so many pictures of myself in this blog. I just read Stephen Covey's Daily reflections for highly effective teens. Learned some things today. Gosh! It feels so good to not look at circuits for a day. =X hehe... Didn't do much today. Was suppose to go for a talk in school but was too lazy. hehe... instead, i helped mum with housework, do up a new blogskin for myself and read a book. So, it isn't that bad rights?Went to the doctor's today. Hmms.. amusing doctor. He commented that he liked my earrings. haha... thanks doctor!((: and he knows how to speak Malay and not only that. His Malaywas much better than me. >,<>
So, that's for it for now... toodles. ((:
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...