Monday, May 30, 2005
Ok.. lately i've been very busy. Hmms.. I prepared for today's Digital Electronics UT. It was alright. ((: I'm not so sure of the due date for my PP proposal. It's rumoured to be tommorow yet there's no reminder via school mail by anyone. I ponder... Just finished my RJ. Finished the Stephen Covey's book. I want to accomplish many things. Time's the constraint. Countdown! 3 more days to school holidays! Yays! However, it will be filled with much events like revising, reading up, doing of PP, self-improving and much much more. 3 weeks of holidays. I just so can't wait! Oh yes, while blogging, i'm actually defragmenting my lappy. ((: Haven't done my scans for weeks and finally i remembered today!Been playing CS too. ((: Class was alright today. Circuit Analysis was alright too. Yays. Went home with the floorball girls like Yati, Lizzie,Fish andd some other people i didn't know. Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...