Daiyana,Natri and me decided to go to the Khatib gym today. We went there for around 2 hours or so. I completed my Speed Runner at last! Normally, i would slow down and then, i would have to start from scratch again. Not today though! YAYS! Tough workout as that was my first station for today. Bernard, the normal and funny gym instructor was there. Daiyana was sad. =( He would make us laugh with his funny antics each time we head down to the gym. We were told that he went off to Japan for vacations. WOOTS! hehes.. There were many CUTE guys there but none caught my attention though. =) I saw bustop and recognises me and Daiyana! hah! After a great workout at the gym, we went off to play badminton. It's been eons since i touched the badminton racket and shuttle cock. IT was fun though. We continued playing eventhough it was drizzling. It's fun to play in the rain.After that, Natri had to go home. Daiyana and me headed off to LJS for lunch. The chicken was raw! ARGHS! SO MAD. I only found that out when i was having my last piece of chicken. I asked the staff to call his manager out.Realisation shook me hard.I was actually complaining! I had never done this before. He gave me a new set of food! WOAHS. I was shocked but i did that anyways. =) CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. I am so happy for myself. YAYS. hehes.. -* Each time i go window shopping, i would look at clothes and shoes. I am aiming for clothes and wedges! Wows! Well, that's all for now.Went to my cousin's house. The baby girl was so cute! Awws... hehs.. and we were seeing this Hindustani show. It's good! Proceed on to Dirr's house. Spent time taking photos and listening to music. I feel so tired. SIGHS. Well, seems like i have to go now. =))