Friday, April 15, 2005
After much hoo-haas in my life, here's the well-deserved break i always wanted. weehoos. XD YAYS. Spent my time helping mum with housework and got some time to watch some TV too. =) Not much things to do actually. I got a great rest since yesterday. So happy. School's starting soon. =( I'm located at SM block. Far from civilisation. I found out i'm in the same class with Lee,Rizal and Ullas. Well, at least they are the people i know. hehe.. =)) Spent my day IMing people in MSN, dropping testimonials, thinking of stuffs and more today. Got to read the newspaper after such a long time too. Eversince my arrival to polyhood, i seldom get phonecalls. I know why though. We're living in an everchanging technological world were we can do almost everything online.My head's stuck with My Chemical Romance's Helena. Damn, the song rocks. The number of friends i'm having in Friendster is overwhelming! Never had i thought that by just attending FOC and FOP, i would be acquiring many friends. Well, it's good. hehe... happy about that.. Didn't go out or anything today as i made sure i stayed at home. Well, that's all for today.Qassrina*










cause life is simply magical...