Monday, April 25, 2005
Gosh! Yy came back to RP! weehoos! =) Went to school alone. Hmms.. saw Jinyan and Rafiq went i was at Khatib Mrt station. =) Gave the train a miss as it was jammed packed! Went to the next one which was so much better... All of us boarded it. Unfortunately, they alighted at Yio Chu Kang. Sighs. Mine was at Orchard as i was heading to school. Nothing much really... just saw Roy and Ben on the same bus as me. My new classmates. Analouge Electronics. Qass is DEAD beyond words. Was on the brink of tearing my brains apart! Circuits. Circuits.Circuits! So much circuits! Sighs. We had labwork and i did something right there. We were stuck to our same team consisting of Jon,Ben,Sun, me and Ah Bang or Eugene. hehe... HARD.HARD.HARD. Killer modules this year. =(( Ate lunch with Chong Ming,Rach and Marcus. Hozar called me thrice but i guess i was busy at the lab. LOL. Sorry Hozzie... couldn't hear my phone... Will eat lunch with you on one of the days? hehe... =) I saw Benny and Tingy too! =)) I don't see Jane at all... i even saw Weiliang... PDP people.. where have you all gone to? Don't miss me is it? haha... =) I haven't meet Baz and Qamsia for a long time too... Too busy with lots of stuffs lately... Sighs. Just now Andrea was cheering me up... so sweet of her... =) I was at the all time low as i was having low morale thanks to circuits... My faci's suck as he seems to not care. The LEO system sucks. It keeps dying on me. I can't even access to Internet for some researching. =( This module must be taught another way and not the PBL way. So hard.... if only i had prior knowledge on this... i would be so thankful... Sighs....Oh yes, after school, i head off home with Yy. We went to Bishan and walk around Junction 8 as we were both hungry.. I was in search of Yanyan chocolate dips biscuits as i suddenly felt like eating that.... LOL. After much searching, Yy found it at last! It was cheaper compared to other places... 85 cents! haha..It's sold at a dollar outside. Save my money! We than proceeded to OCK to buy some food. Yums. =) We kept walking and came across a big McDonalds near the bus interchange at Bishan.Yy bought a drink while i did my evaluations. The internet connection there sucks or was it the LEO? haha... either ways, it just wasn't going my way. =( Manage to save my RJ question in Microsoft word. =) Finished my evaluations. Although Yy was close to his house, he walked me all the way back to the MRT station. Thanks Yy! haha... I saw Raimi too when i was taking the train to Bishan. Gosh! So many YSS people in RP!!! INVASION OF THE YISHUN PEOPLE! haha... I'll leave my blog with this wisdom words by Andrea and Yy's friend.IF LIFE WAS SO SMOOTH SAILING, IT WOULD NOT BE CHALLENGING RIGHTS? THINK ABOUT IT!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...