Sunday, April 17, 2005
Oh wells, here goes. THE LAST DAY OF MY HOLIDAY. =( So sad.. i didn't get to really enjoy much? What am i saying here? I tremendously enjoyed myself to bits! The trip to KL to support my brother in silat, my FOP and FOC, making many more friends,scaring freshies, clubbing in school.. hehe.. Well, it has been a great holiday but it's just not enough. =( LOL. Ok, i didn't go anywhere today. My parents and Qai went out though. I just stayed at home and thinking of my first day of Year 2!Dad got himself a new handphone. XDA O2 phone. The newest one with keyboard! LOL! The size's like PDA! Hmms.. i got the song Candyshop from Rain! YAYS. The only thing i'm looking forward to has to be lunching out with my Popeye! hehe.. Yes! =) What am i to wear?! I think that's the question that's ringing in everyone's head. hehe.. Hmms.. i'll see later on.. one thing's for sure. I can't be late for the first day of school.First impression is of utmost importance! I know three classmates already. Liana,Rizal and Ullas. I wonder how i would be in year 2. I hope to excel! =) I wish all my freshies hapiness.. hehe.. =)) Sighs. I really scared to go to school and face all 4 modules. We Year 2 have ONE FREE DAY! haha... WEDNESDAY! weehoos XD! I think i had better get my CE points and go for my Professional Profiling Module talk. That's my project for the year. I can't screw my chances up. I'm going to FOCUS. Just like what Marina told me... =) hehe.. i hope my classmates will be a fun bunch! i hope life would not be too depressing too.. I have to work real hard... i need to go to university! LOL. =) Rest assured. I will. hehe... God, i hope you'll guide me through all this time. =) I need MOTIVATION. LOL. Okays.. hope everything goes smoothly for the year! Cheerios SM0209A! hehe... toodles!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...