Woke up and got ready to go to the market with my mum. I don't have much time for myself due to my busy schedule of FOP meetings. It was all worth it though as i made lots of friends! Oh well, went to the market with mum and we bought stuffs for home.Saw pretty butterflies. So nice! hehes.. Bought food for my deary younger brother. By the time we reached home, we were left with little time as we had to pick Qai from school. I look forward to today as i want to stay home as i was hardly at home this past few weeks due to my meetings with my FOP people and my friends. TS0408 is having a BBQ at East Coast this coming Sunday! Yays! I stayed at home and was enjoying cartoons on Kids Central. I like! They always show good cartoons on Fridays. It kicks off Winnie the Pooh! hehes.. Childish? but i like! It ended off with Lizzie McGuire!Come on! I'm still 17! hehes.. =)) My younger brother set up a Neopets account. hahaz... he used my email... LOL! Well, nothing much happened... just looking forward to tomorrow as we'll be heading down to Tampines to Dirah's house... =))Chong Ming was so free till he did up a quiz. BLEAHS. I scored 40. Sheesh~ Quite sad a score. Hehes.. and i did it one more time. I put my name as CHONG MING'S AN AH GIRL.LOL! I scored 90 this time! Some of the questions he asked are what does he likes to wear, how many subjects did he passed in his O levels,when's his birthday,at what time was he born,what's his english name,what is he afraid of and many more. Some facts about him.
A whole paragraph's dedicated to a crazy friend of mine. Wee Chong Ming who's also known as Benedict. Another Ben? LOL! Birthday's on 27 November 1987. YOUNGER THAN ME! Loves wearing shirt,shorts and slippers. Doesn't comb his hair yet it falls into place nicely. He's born at midnight or so he claims.He's afraid of BLOOD.He passed 5 out of 7 subjects. He lives at Yishun. Can't disclose the block though. He's likes to say this: 'serious?confirm?sure?really?' He influenced me to say that too! He's one fanatic basketballer whose height is about 173-175cm? What else? He's a friend i know from the FOP thingy. My Team 5 member.=)