Saturday, April 16, 2005
ONE YEAR OF FRIENDSHIP WITH MY PDP MATES! YAYS! =) Hmms. The day startes quite well. Woke up early and head out to Causeway Point with my family. Ate at the Carona's Chicken and went off window shopping. hehe.. Dad wanted to change his phone the O2 phone. I want his PDA! LOL. Went to try on wedgies at Bata. Sweetly priced, i was lured to try it on. So enticing. hehe.. It made me look so much taller. hah! I didn't buy it though. After much looking around, all of us settled in Woodlands Library. Qai had to study for his upcoming PSLE. He can't screw this up. I was so eluded by sleep as i slept at 3am+ doing some photo editing while talking in MSN. hehe.. Went up to the third level by myself and began to look for some Engineering books. Got 2 books while talking to Qamsia on my handphone. hehe.. God, i miss Bazzy and Qamsia! =(( It's been a while since i last met them. Dad asked me to borrow a C++ book too. After all that, we head off home and got ready for Taekwondo classes.Shucks! They're having grading tomorrow! Since we're not involved, Qai and me decided to forgo it. We looked around Northpoint. Qai bought those rubber wristbands which are all the rage now. Didi has white and black bands. Qai bought red and black. I can borrow from them.. so why should i buy? haha... I tried out the wedgies again and this time... i bought it! Weehoos! XD =)) Didi also bought a Wrestling cd. LOL. All of us got something. Didi went off to Silat classes while we went off for dinner.After dinner, we went to Mustafa Centre. It has so many things there! Ok, i must say.. i've been eyeing the Escada's Rocking Rio for quite some time. It smells great and sweet. hehe.. Maybe after finishing my Tommy, i'll get that. haha.. =)) Mum went mad looking at those big flat screen Tv. It's like so nice! hehe.. It has been a great day. I'll leave some more pictures i took during my FOC ,FOP and the outing with my peopl . hehe.. Enjoy! =)
Qassrina*











cause life is simply magical...