Tuesday, April 19, 2005
2nd day. I totally mixed up my modules. I thought i would be doing soldering but we actually had to do digital electronics. hehe.. Class was so much better today. =) Added more people in my MSN. My classmates aren't that bad afterall. We actually helped one another out. Want to thank Rizal,Faiz, Sherman,Jon,Sun and many many more. =) Oh well, they rock! Modules are real hard for year 2. =( but the people are real sweet. No slackers.. really... am so proud of my class. =) My class is seriously BRAVE as they just talk their minds in class. One guy even break danced... hehe... my class is COOL. weehoos! XDWent out during first break with Hozzie. Missed her lots! Bought food at Mobil and ate at that PLACE. hehe.. the place where Hozzie and me shared some laughter last time. =) It felt so great to laugh after much grim moments in class yesterday. Hidden talent still didn't open up. LOL. hmms.. my brain's full of the number 1 and 0. Thanks to today's class. haha.. invert the numbers.. add one... LOL! Challenging but fun! i like! hehe..I went to McDonalds to do my RJ with Miss Pinky aka Rain. hehe.. Told him some things about poly life and showed him some of my pictures. hehe.. =) he's funny! MISS PINKY! I LIKE TO TEASE HIM.hehe.. We ate at McDonalds too.. before that we sat at Belvedere Block. Nice place but it was kind of hot.. so me and miss pinky decided to head to Lido's McDonalds. hehe... =) did our RJ there and i IMed Arif.. haha.. kept bugging me for testi.. i finally relented.. haha.. =)Marcky's leaving. Boo hoo hoos. So sad. =( He's leaving for Ngee Ann Poly for media and film studies. Wish you all the best Marcky! POPEYIANS will miss you. This whole paragraph is for you as you mean a lot to me! My dear POPEYIAN! Sighs. You must stay happy ok? You got into the course you always wanted.. hehe.. congrats deary! hehe.. =) Don't forget to come on Friday! I'm going to miss him bad! =( I'll leave some pictures taken by Marina's camera. Enjoy people. More pictures are coming my way as Nesh and Jasper haven't send me yet! LOL. =(
Qassrina*:




cause life is simply magical...