Thursday, March 24, 2005
What a long day it has been. Had to wake up early as i had to attend my FOP meeting. I hate the way they organise the things. I'm already in Team 5 but why must they further break us up. I feel alienated in Publicity as well, i don't know the people there well. Hey! I am so.. going to know them better! Went to school with Chong Ming and we met up with Shuling at JE. We meet up with Hajar at Redhill and saw Mahesh and kept teasing Chong Ming as he'll make a PRETTY GIRL. hahaz.. saw Hozzie, Peilee and Zaki too. My team 5 is really united. I really love my team. The meeting was not only draggy but boring too. The presenter had such a nmonotonous voice that i almost fall asleep. Please pump up the energy! Sighs. In my opinion, the leader of the Publicity is not very efficient as we were rushing through everything and we have to purchase green Giordano shirts to look united and for the newbies or freshies to recognise us. I was dead tired. They asked some of the team counsellors to help our department. More people. Good. =) It was so long till i got fed up. Seriously i was. Talked to Nadhirah more today.Got to know her better. Yays. =) I think i feel restricted as i can't blabber all my feelings here. Have to start a private blog soon i think. LOL! Hajar waited for me but he had something to attend to in the library and so i went off with Hozzie, Huda and Najwa. I only know Hozzie and i'm normally quiet with new friends as i'm not warmed up yet. LOL. I slept when i reached home. I was so tired. I keep asking myself a lot of questions these days. Mind-provoking. Will not reveal the questions here though.hahaz.. well, yes.. this is all for today.
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...