Thursday, March 17, 2005
After much absence, here i am blogging again. I went to KL for my holidays cum supporting the Singapore Silat group. My brother's in it but unfortunately, we could not support him as he'll be fighting today later on.. =( i wish you all the best Didi! =) KL was the best! It had the best offers ever! woohoos! sale was everywhere! I bought pump shoes, slippers, a skirt, watch, a shirt and a belt. It's a food heaven too as almost everything there is halal! Even Yoshinoya! yums! LOL! Ate soo many things! Sheesh~ and the funniest bit was... when 5 guys were trying to chat me up while my mum was beside me! LOL! They were nice guys though... one even sang while strumming the guitar... hahaz.. real hilarious! Other than that, we went to many places! They had mega sale there!!! Firdaus didn't win his opponent.. =( Singaporean silat fighters made us proud by winning so many medals! =) I am proud to be Singaporean! woohoos! I was dead beat when i was in KL as we were constantly walking around and i must say.. the weather there is so much hotter than Singapore! I was sweating as if i was in a sauna! sheesh! Oh yes, i bought a cap too... My mum said this month is my lucky month as she spent a bomb on me... umm... i have to agree with her... hahaz... thanks mum and dad! =) Life's great when you're on holidays... =) Now's 4:14pm and i've just got word of Didi's winnings. He has already got a silver medal for Singapore! woohoos! =) He'll be fighting for a gold this saturday! Which means.., we'll have to go KL again! Yays! =)) Didi's the best! =) Just now i called Qamsia up and we talked! I haven't seen Baz and her for quite some time now... miss them lots! I was reminising my secondary school life too... Thinking of my tuition cliques as Laura called me up so many times yesterday and she called me again just now. Talked to her for quite a long time! Yays! I miss her badd! I miss Praveena,Chantal,John,Virginboy,Lil boy, Toy,Qihao,Weishi! =( Xuan Xin too! I miss all my tution mates! boo hoos! We're going to meet up soon! yays! =)) -* Went out to buy some groceries for mum just now. Qai accompanied me. We bought ice-cream too! yums! LOL! Hmmz.. thats all for now.. later! Qassrina*





cause life is simply magical...