Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Went to school. Was late. 8:40am. Class started at 8:30am.10 mins late. Hee Pak Hian is not going to downgrade me though as you are officially late if you reach class later than 8:45am. I could not care less nowadays as school is ending for me soon. Today's topic was really tough and for the first time, i SLACKED! Dissapointed in myself but i've never slacked before and so i tried. I'm still guilty-conscious.Engineering Science. HARDS. I'm not going to slack next week though. =) I didn't see bemine today. i'm sad. Yy kept smsing me if i wanted to change school but till now, i'm not so sure. I don't want to regret. Lucas came to my school yesterday and today as he smsed me. We didn't meet though as i was already in class. Ate with my class people. Ate ice-cream too. *yums* Life in solitary. NOPE! i'm still the friendly type. Oh yes... I already uploaded the pics on my previous journal entry. woos! i think it's great! Hmmz... our faci lied! He said the quiz was easy but the whole class faced difficulties! sheesh~ We did our presentation real fast. Only 3 groups presented. I was at a total loss for today! I felt the jitters after school as i had an interview at One Stop Centre. It went well though. =) I went home with Daiyana. Met her up at Orchard and went window shopping with her. We head off to Surfbabe first. I was planning to buy slippers and i think many slippers look good. I didn't but them though. She bought jeans and a belt from Giordano at Takashimaya. We checked out different hats and ate OCK. LOL. After all that, we decided to call it a day and headed back to Yishun. Went to Cold Storage and bought some groceries requested by mum. I was so thirsty that i had to buy a drink! We saw Ain in the train. When we alighted, Ain patted Daiyana on the back and i smiled at her too as she was Baz's cousin and we were from the same secondary school. After chatting for a while, we went off. While walking, i saw Zheng Yu!He was our former BM. We exchanged number and talked when we saw a glimpse of Jing2 too. We went our different directions after that. i'm beat! LOL... forgot to add i saw a glimpse of Bemine when i was walking past his class. The cutest guy ever! *drools* hehes... =)Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...