Friday, March 04, 2005
Went to school alone as my brother wanted to come to class later... Off i went to Yishun Interchange and topped up my eazylink. Went off towards Orchard and in the train, there was nothing but boredom. At least it wasn't packed to the brim. phew~ I reached school early and yet again... i was first in class... Did i mention in the previous entry that Soh Lai Seng, our Engineering Design faci heard that there was some cheating going on during our Engineering Math UT... woah! Ok... i had lunch with my darling PDP mates... i am happy... We met up at 12pm... =) We Imed one another in MSN before meeting up... Ben, Colin, Evonne, Liting, Jane, Zat,Willy,Eric and me! =) The others could not make it. Jannah skipped school again! hahaz... =X She told me so... Had fun.. we were chatting and laughing.. teasing... It seems like yesteryears once more... well, after that tears welled up in me when i heard a news.. something i can't quite disclose here... =( I could not concentrate on my work... Something was deadly wrong with me... I should forget him! argh! I could not really presented well as i wasn't concentrating... My mum said that i think too much... I have that look when i am thinking real hard... My mum just knows... stupidly, i was crying while doing my RJ in school... i did it discreetly but somehow, Prashanth saw my tears-stricken face and asked me why i cried.. i could not answer him.. Was too overwhelmed with sadness... Finished my RJ and thus proceeded to Orchard to meet my mum and Qai.. =) Took a cab with Michael,Jo and Prashanth... 2nd time taking cab with my friends... hahaz.. =) We alighted and had to walk a bit more to reach Takashimaya... Jo and Micheal went to Cineleisure... Prashanth went to work.. Shoes... i was hunting them! None was of my taste... =( It's ok.. i'll take my time... I ate OCK with mum and Qai. We bought lime juice too... >.<>
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...