Thursday, March 10, 2005
For the first time, we finished class at around 1+pm! Self-declared holiday tomorrow. As i've said, Hozzie and me are skipping school together to go shopping. YAYS. Today was really tiring. Called up Tingy and Benny for school so that they won't be late for UT. I'm a good samaritan. weees~ Today's engineering design was managable. I was stressed for nothing as it was an easy problem about light bulbs. Official last day of school today. Supposedly, it's tomorrow but since i'm skipping, i'm self-declaring it. LOL.. We took lots of pictures together as a class. I guess i'll miss my TS0408 people. Especially the boys as they were the lively bunch of lunatics! The girls, well, yeah.. going to miss them too... I've got Amla,Rachel and Zaki in my MSN now. I've already applied a patch and am using my MSN second account again. I was suppose to eat lunch with Jannah and Wan Cheng but my class insisted that i ate with them and thus, i ate with them. I finished my work in school and met up with Wan Cheng and Jannah after school. Went to their class and her class is way cool! The people i mean... Made 2 friends. One is a Chinese guy while another is an Indian guy named Sam. Nice people! Sam,Wan Cheng,Jannah and me went to orchard and walked around. Ate OCK. Having the best of times. By the time all that finished, we had aching shoulders and legs as we walked around pretty long. Sam went off early as he had to work. All in all, it was a nice experience. hehes.. =)) enjoyed myself today. I saw Bemine wearing ehie today. Sheesh! he's so hot! *sweats* LOL... Reached home and felt real tired but mum wanted me to tag along for dinner at Cavana. We went with Qai and dad. Dad picked us up from home and we headed there. The food was nice. Especially my black pepper chicken rice. woahs! LOL.. Drank stawberry yogurt.. real nice! yums! Well, that was all for today. Oh yeah, Hozzie gave everyone of us a card. How sweet. Thanks girl. =)Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...