Monday, March 28, 2005
I update early today as i slept at 5+am today. I was doing 2 banners for the FOP. I wanted to finish fast so that i can relax today. Mission accomplished. Dad saw me awake at 5+am and he wasn't that happy.. Was talking to Mahesh via MSN from night till the hours of morning. We were taking so much about life, his ambitions and all... He had to sleep first as he has a drum performance at a secondary school. Ben went to his father's side relatives wedding dinner and he was back real late. We were talking in the afternoon and sent him some songs. As i was still in MSN, i Imed him and till than, we were Iming all the way. We even played GB. God knows when he last played that game. Not bad... I was winning in many rounds as i played more often than him. I could not play the other time as there was something wrong with GB server. Luckily for today, it didn't fail. =) Oh yes~ I want to thank Ben for helping me change the banner to JPEG format. It was a no-brainer. I should have cut and paste instead of copy and paste. Now i know. =) I was a nervous wreck as i was so fed up with Photoshop as i don't know how to use it before the banners finished. I called Steve up and he was helping me and i had to hang up as i didn't want to trouble him. Funny, i'm always close to the guys... hahaz.. indeed, they make not only good friends but reliable friends too. =) I saw Baz online and she Imed me. She was shocked that i was still online. hehes... talked a while with her after my GB game with Ben. Ben was shocked that i could stay up late this few days.. hahaz.. and he was shocked that i tapped into other's unsecured internet connection when my dad off the linkysis. It made me feel bad... boohoos! and suddenly i was offline as the internet was off... Smsed Ben and bid him good nights. I woke up in the early afternoon as i slept late yesterday... At last i've got time to shorten my skirt and jeans. I missed another skirt though.It's okays. I'll take it to the tailor soon. Sher landed me a job! YAYS. Working at either Cold Storage or Giant to promote this new plain water. It pays 45 dollars per day for 7 hours. 12pm-8pm. Not bad actually and commission's 30 cents per bottle.. =) I'm happy today! hehes.. Having an FOP meeting tomorrow at 8am! Oh no! It's so early.. wonder what time i should be waking up.. hehes... what to wear? hmmz.. LOL! I taught Daiyana POA from 5+ to 9pm. Missed most of Star Wars but it's okays as i got to see the fight between Luke and his dad. =) The shows on TV today rocks! Caught Wayne's World in the afternoon! It was a blast! hehes.. =) Meeting some of the Team 5 people tomorrow at Redhill. A great day indeed! These are the 2 banners designs i made using my lappy baby. Oh yes.. Qamsia saw M today. Congrats!
Qassrina*

cause life is simply magical...