Back from KL.There's a stark contrast between KL and Singapore. Singapore is so CLEAN. Malaysia is so DIRTY! They don't clear the rubbish for days and it smells! The stadium seats are so dusty that with just one touch, you can get so much dust! Anyways, Didi won a silver medal for Singapore Silat! woots! I'm so filled with fatigue. Malaysia's not a safe place. My mum's bag was almost snatched by this young thug. Stupid guy! My mum caught hold of his hand and scolded him. I wasn't there. I missed the action. If i was there, i would have probably lose control and kicked him. I was at the pizza counter with Qai and dad. I just hate the way they would stare at us when we were at KL. I don't like the malay guys there too. Kept teasing people. By now, most of my friends would know that i actually prefer chinese guys to malay guys. hahaz.. that was since primary 6! woahs! Anyways, we saw Didi won and we saw him lost. Happy that my brother won.He'll be returning tomorrow. Yays. I actually missed him. LOL. Mum closed my wireless internet early so, i'll have to rush with this entry. Here are some pictures i took with my younger brother while i was at Malaysia.