Thursday, February 24, 2005
School started real boring... I called Ben up at around 6:34am as he needed the wake up call so that he won't be late for the Understanding test.. Haven't heard his voice for quite some time now... After a few rings, he picked up with his sleepy, droning voice... hahaz... pretty cute.. LOL Went to school and as usual i'm early for class.. Today's Enterprise test was somehow a little tough... I helped Xuming and Prashanth in their UTs today. Too nice right? maybe... hahaz... Engineering Design class was managable but since it was the 14th week, not many people had the mood to do... hahaz... Yays! I've got an A for Engineering Math's daily grade! woot! I'm feeling esctatic... I was actually feeling glum in school... Ben surprised me... even after giving him the wake up call, he can still be late... how disappointing! =X hahaz... well, life still goes on... I went down with my classmates for lunch.. but i didn't eat though... I was finding for bemine but to no avail... =( nevermind~ Today's quiz was easy and i had one careless mistake! shits! I could have gotten full marks! This week passes real fast... It's going to be Friday soon... =)) WEEKENDS! hahaz... After school, i headed to OCK at The Heeren with Hozzie... Somehow, i love going out with her as we can click real well! =) We will always be seen laughing and all... was window shopping after school and i reached home at around 7:30pm.. OCK was my dinner... we saw shoes,clothes and bags... Girls! we rock! LOL... I was going crazy over shoes!!! Hozzie and me saw this cute and i mean CUTE 7-Eleven guy at Paragon.. hahaz.. his name? Shafiq... Hozzie saw his name tag.. i was oblivious to my surroundings.. hahaz... what a lie! =X Besides that, Hozzie and me were just laughing our food out when we were teasing people around us at Paragon.. Were we bad! whoops~ LOL but it was a blast! I think OCK's food don't settle well with 7-Eleven's slurpee... hahaz... I'm freaking full right now... I just finished my RJ and am going to start on my revision for tomorrow's test... =)
Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...