Monday, February 28, 2005
What a great day it had been! woot! Today's enterprise class was okays. Easy as we just have to find about Kanzen, Kamban and Lean management. I finished my part of work fast but due to my helpfulness, i helped my other team mates with their work.. hahaz.. Ate with my class people and as usual i never finish my food... sheesh! Guess the food just suck. LOL I ate ice cream with Hozzie... spent most of my time in class, adding touches to my powerpoint slides... I'm the leader.. Not many people come to class today... I would want to congrat all who passed and to those who failed, do not give up hope ok? =) Especially to my PDP mates like Ben,Yy,William and Jannah who passed... happy for you! I PASSED TOO! I'm feeling esctatic too... =) Met Yy for a while at Ang Mo Kio.. haven't seen him for so long.. I saw Fhairus 3 times today.. hahaz... First when i was going up to class after lunching. Second time was when i came down to his class for a song and third time when i was heading towards the bus stop with Xuming, my classmate. I must say for a boy my age, he matured quite fast... =) glad for him! He's anxious about his girlfriend's results.. Hmmz.. I met him when i alighted at Orchard(4th time) and we went home together but i had to stop at Ang Mo Kio to meet Yy... Ben didn't follow us... it's alrights. Yy introduced some of his friends to me but alas! i forgot their name.. LOL.. hahaz... called Ben and Yy was talking to Ben on my phone.. Was talking to Ben when my handphone was cut off.. or was it his? hahaz.. Stopped by OCK to buy some food as mum hasn't cooked anything.. hahaz.. waited and guess what? When i was boarding bus 800, i saw Joshua and Shiying!!!! woohoos! Joshua pierced his ears! woah! I can't believe my eyes! Shiying is still the same... i saw numerous YSS people at Northpoint... hahaz... I did my reflections journal and evaluations in school and so i can relax my tired mind at home and prepare for the Engineering Math UT tomorrow.. I forgot to add... i was actually shouting in class when i found out about the results! Deafening scream! My class were shocked as they didn't know i could shout that loud! Jo passed too.. =) Congrats again guys... =) Once i reached home, i was talking to Qaisser when i found out that i missed 2 calls from Ben! whoops~ I called him back though... It's been a long time since we last chat on the phone.. Hey Ben if you're reading..., do buck up ok! hahaz... and all your friends will be there for you... hahaz.. =) have to give him a wake up call at 6am! hmmz.. thats all today folks!Qassrina*
cause life is simply magical...