Sunday, February 27, 2005
let her cry. let her tears fall down like rain. Short snippet of a song by Hootie and the Blowfish. I feel so alone right now with no one beside me... shits. I hate being emotional but well, i am right now. My parents went out. I was suppose to follow but due to their rushings, i didn't want to follow. I hate being rushed. Don't rush me. I don't like it. I signed out of MSN as it seems futile to be in anyways. I am fully concentrating on blogging right now as i would have to study for an Engineering Math UT laterwards. Nothing much happened really.I don't think so anyways as i'm staying at home the whole time. well, not in any mood right now. Let me chill out to some music to soothe my nerves. Ok.. when night falls, i'm back again! hahaz.. My parents brought home chicken rice for me and my brother. Soon after, i was in MSN again and talking to some people... I was bored and so decided to turn on the television was was so hooked on the movie Bedazzled that i signed out of MSN and closed my laptop. I was watching the movie. Soon after, i was on the phone with Qamsia and was talking to her. She had to put down after 30 minutes+
and i proceed on to see The Apprentice. I love that show! =) After it ended, i'm here in MSN and blogging again.
Qassrina*
i look kind of forlorn right? hahaz.. this is an old pic(last year) with pink highlights.
cause life is simply magical...